Thursday 1 October 2015

BLACK MAGIC 002 - MEDIA & BLACK MAGIC

    A Day back I had written on BLACK MAGIC.

    Now the question is why I need to write on BLACK-MAGIC ?

    Specially when I don't know what exactly it is, even I am not in position to tell if such thing really exist. Even if i am not in position to tell if I believe in BLACK MAGIC or not. Still i felt I should write on the topic.

    Yes, the answer is media (TV channels). Yesterday early morning when I switched on TV, on ABP NEWS I saw a broadcast (probably LIVE DEBATE). Normally I avoid ABP & NDTV (because both are anti-male) & few more channels, but unfortunately I was busy in other stuff so the channel stayed ON for 2 or 3 minutes.

    What I saw was an anchor with a lady or weeping lady was shouting on a gentleman (from some institute). The issue was about two young ladies (well educated & adult). The lady on TV channel was claiming that her two daughters were kidnapped by an institute (probably NGO), with the help of 'SAMMOHAN'.

    Now what is sammohan, everyone know I don't need to describe. The attitude of Anchor was like he is judge and gentleman from institute is criminal. And the interesting part was JUDGE/ANCHOR was declaring the gentleman a criminal and only proof was the 'lady is WEEPING'.

    In short no logic no argument just judgment that two young ladies were kidnapped by institute with SAMMOHAN. These are the same channel who generally talk against such things like BLACK-MAGIC, SAMMOHAN etc, but when a lady claim with weeping face, the same become ultimate evidence for them.

    I am unable to understand if anchor really believe or understand what is sammohan and how it work. What they want to show ? The something which such news channels declare rubbish, suddenly they start believing to support a weeping lady. Govt of India (or state govt like Rajasthan & Maharashtra) can pass a Law to punish people spreading for spreading words on BLACK-MAGIC but unable to take action against such channel.

    Today our govt or society, not ready to take action against ANTI-MALE attitude, therefore every men is duty bound to stop watching.

    NEED TO BOYCOTT ABP & OTHER ANTI-MALE NEWS CHANNELS.


---
Gursharn Singh
gursharn76@gmail.com
DAMAN WELFARE SOCIETY
DAMAN ANDROID
DAMAN WEEKLY ANDROID

No comments:

Post a Comment